BIONIC BODY ETIQUETTE
1. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled class, session, or appointment. We have a seating area where you can sip some of our refreshing Bionic Body Tonic while you wait.
2. Please leave your plastic water bottles at home. We do not allow plastic in studio and will provide you with a glass water bottle. You are welcome to bring your own glass or aluminum bottle if you choose.
3. We kindly request that you do not text or talk on your cell phone in the studio. Please keep ringers off or on silent. This is your time! You are welcome to leave your cell phone with the front desk. Our staff will be happy to come get you if need be.
4. Kindness counts. Bionic Body is a positive environment and a place to escape the everyday stress of the real world. Having a bad day…we promise to make it better and kick in some feel good endorphins to help!
5. We are Neat Freaks! No one wants to work out in your dirt and sand or smell you before you start to sweat! Please wear clean clothes and sneakers.