10 great reasons you should stop by Bionic Body and grab an apple!
An apple a day...
By Amy Abernethy
If you're ever strolling through the Bionic Body lounge between classes, hopefully you'll have enough time for a complimentary apple. Why do we choose to share this fruit with you when there are so many others?
These simple fruits are so beneficial for so many different reasons... here are 10 of them for you!
2. Apples are amongst the highest sources of fiber.
3. Apples can help you improve your memory.
4. Apples have high levels of boron which can assist in preventing osteoporosis and can help strengthen bones.
5. Apples show anti-cancer benefits.
6. Lowers risks for respiratory diseases like asthma.
7. PACKED with vitamins C, A and flavonoids.
8. Apples can give you a more stable energy than coffee without the crash!!
9. Apples contain an antioxidant called quercetin, which makes oxygen more available to the lungs. This results in helping you extend your exercise!
10. Apples are natures toothbrush. Eat an apple between meals and rinse on the days you forget your toothbrush! They've even been known to whiten teeth :D
& please have an apple... on us :)